Enrollment option at discounted prices:
Video on Demand (VOD) Access
—> P250 – Promo Price (October 1-31)
Would you like to learn how to start your teaching career? Learn the techniques with the intensive course offered by Surge Marketplace. With this course, you’ll learn how to set-up, and manage your online teaching business.
Learn Online Teaching today and start earning from the comfort of your home!
The Surge Marketplace is a leader in online course innovation in the Philippines. We have been crafting relevant, high-quality, and on-demand online training to leverage your freelancing and business this year, with over 30,000 students around the globe!
Enroll in Surge Marketplace’s Online Teaching Course now…
Millions are shifting to online jobs today. It is the future of work. One gets to earn BIG fast with the right focus and determination. Surge Marketplace is devoted to YOUR success, so we pray this promo will HELP you and your family.
- You have a Coach guiding you throughout the process!
- Step-by-step lessons
- Complete Curriculum: Set up and #skills training
- 24/7 online access to lessons
- Group collaboration
- Recorded sessions
- Freelancing family
- Lifetime support
- One of the lowest freelancing courses in the market with lots of contents
- No hidden marketing tricks
- Proven results: 1-2 Surge Marketplace students are hired daily!
- The Surge Marketplace Heart: Our mission is your success. Our reward is to see you and your family flourish.
This course includes:
* 10 recorded sessions
* Learning teams
* Lifetime Assistance
* With online certification after course completion
For Premium Membership:
- No live coaching sessions, only video orientation
- Self-directed with Coach assistance
- 1 learning group for all premium members
- All-access, monthly payment, lifetime assistance
- Need to submit all required portfolios (as one in one email) for online certification
- No deadlines
- Perfect for teams, businesses, and enterprises
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 56
- Assessments Yes